[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: DIrectionally Challenged TraIl

Monday, June 19, 2006

DIrectionally Challenged TraIl

Yep, it was that time of year again ..for me to lay trail. For those of you out there who don't know by now (and those who found out yesterday....sorry about that:) I'm not the best with directions.

so there I was with my wonderful co-hare Wicked Itch we were laying trail through lovely shiggy. We decided to speed up laying trail by splitting up. (This is where the directionally challemged part comes in). Wicked gives me a map and says - follow this and lay the street part of the trail. So up I went through the shiggy to where I thought was the part of the trail I was going to lay.

After about an hour of wandering around ( and laying disfunctional trail) I realised I was lost. So what did I do? I found a really , really nice (and cute) guy to borrow a phone from. Did I mention he was cute and his name is Brett. Anyway, I call my co-hare who is laughing as she said she realised I had been lost. She comes to fetch me at the really cute guy (Bretts) house.

We finish trail (the disfunctional part still out there)...
We do chalk talk and send the hares off ( I remind them if they see any yellow chalk that they are LOST). I think that trail is going to go great until the first beer check. What you ask could go wrong? Well, the beer hadn't shown up yet and there were no cups for the water. OK, I hear you all out there...yes...it was a technical difficulty.....DOH!

So..I got a nice head full of beer when it did show up for not having beer promptly at the beer check and having some people follow the disfunctional part of trail......

I have a feeling I'll be punished for a long time :)

7 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

some trails are best left undone

Monday, June 19, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

you will be punished

Monday, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

from what I heard someone made a paper towel bunny of me at circle , hung it on a tree and then set fire to it.....OUCH!!!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. That's right. The pak burned you in effigy, while Speedie Edie sat in the ice for you. Black clouds covered the earth, and all life forms ceased to exist.

Thursday, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Wow....I did make the apocolypse come...haha
I'm sure now EVERYONE will want to lay trail with me again soon....lol

Thursday, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know I was joking about the paper towel bunny don't you? At least now do you? I don't want you to think you can't come back to the hash. Yes, come back Brrr . . . we'll be waiting for you. Bwahahahaha!

Thursday, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Nah, I'll be there to start the "Redhead Disaster Trail"..open to new and repeat redhead offenders...hehehhee
Our motto," destroying a trail near you"...

Thursday, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home