[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: 6 Degrees of BRRRRdom

Monday, May 01, 2006

6 Degrees of BRRRRdom

I've been tagged by Trojan Whore so here goes...

The rules...write 6 weird/interesting things about yourself. Then tag someone else.


1. Am deathly afraid of crossing bridges over water, cows and clowns. Imagine if cows dressed up as clowns on a regular basis....YIKES!

2. Lived in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico for two years and did not speak a word of Spanish when I moved there

3. Played tennis as a "walk-on" at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (still have a year of eligibility there!!!)

4. Was one of the top 5K runners in Texas in the mid-90's and was runner up to former Olympic qualifier Katie Courtwright for the Crosson-Dannis racing series in Dallas in 1997.

5. I was in the movie "16 Candles" for about a nano-second.......

6. My first car was a TR-7 that got introduced to a tree on the way home from a party in high school. I drove it home and about 20 minutes later a police man was at the front door holding my licencse plate that they found in the tree I hit.....so much for telling my mom and Dad what happened the next day! DOH!

I think pretty much everyone else has been tagged

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Wow...you were in 16 candles...that is very cool. One of my fav's. Major kudos on the running skills as well...

Monday, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

John Hughes went to my high school (Glenbrook North) and recruited most of the extras from my high school. I am the girl walking carrying books in the first 5 minutes of the movie. I swear if you blink you miss me :)

Monday, May 01, 2006  
Blogger RTBW said...

time to go rent 16 Candles

Tuesday, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

The school bus drives right by my hometown elementary school.....most of the movie was shot in Northbrook or Highland Park , illinois

Tuesday, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

"introduced to a tree" I like the imagery in that

Wednesday, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

introduced sounded so much better than what really happened :)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Chief W W said...

Very nice, I love to learn interesting things about people I enjoy hanging out with

Monday, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I'm honored :) Thanks CWW-

Monday, May 08, 2006  
Blogger JD said...

yeah, 16 Candles is one of my faves too. which one were you. i mean, i know which one you are, but in the movie, what scene, etc? very cool running creds. you're too fast for me, damnit. ;) i'll just have to use the motorcycle when i buy it...

great list.

Thursday, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home