[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Wisconsin NCAA - hockey champs!!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wisconsin NCAA - hockey champs!!!!


Go BADGERS!!!!! It was a cool game last night #1 Wisconsin and Boston College from Milwaukee, WI. ....land of cheese, hockey and beer.

Anyway, this is the Badgers 6th NCAA Hockey title since 1990!!! pretty cool, eh?

One of the best bumper stickers I saw when I was in college at Wisconsin was the following:
"Jesus saves, Badgers score on the rebound".

Pretty insightful......something to ponder.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Thats awesome..I want the Spurs version

Sunday, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I haven;t seen that one. I think I have that bumper sticker somewhere as it is Bucky the Badger (wisconsin) mascot getting the rebound from Jesus. Only in Wisconsin b/c I think bucky is also holding a mug or stein of beer on ice skates. It was a great bumper sticker......only in the 80;s though :0

Sunday, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

thanks EZ...the same goes for you. i love you too, man.

Monday, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

What's hockey?

Friday, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

its a game played with sticks...i.e. reference (trish). I hear she has the inside scoop....hehe

Saturday, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home