[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: CATTE-LACS and Shooter Jennings

Monday, June 12, 2006

CATTE-LACS and Shooter Jennings

So there Iwas enjoying some great music being played by Doug Mooreland and company at Cattlelacs in Manchaca.

There was great beer, corn dogs and calf fries..(EWWWW!)

So after a few beers I start looking at the guyplaying the drums ..hmm.."Could that be Shooter Jennings?" So, me being me I asked some people if that was Shooter Jennings. They said they thought it was. So when he was done with his set I walked up to him and said " I've always wanted to meet you." He said great my name is "Matt Barnfield". The guys behind me were cracking up andI had to think of a way to get my foot out my mouth....hehehe

So, alas no brush with Waylon Jennings son......

2 Comments:

Blogger RTBW said...

that's a great story

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

thanks...it was a quite emabarrasing moment.....

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home