[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: PERSPECTIVE and COME TO JESUS TALKS

Saturday, June 10, 2006

PERSPECTIVE and COME TO JESUS TALKS

I was just reflecting back to a few months ago when I had some serious "drama" going on in my life. For those people who knew about it (you know who you all are out there) BIG KUDOS and MANY THANKS for being that shoulder to cry on and that ear to talk too.

One of the COME TO JESUS talks I remember fondly was with DTBW. Granted, it was at a bar in Austin where things I remember were kinda fuzzy...... Massive thanks to you bro for giving me another perspective about someone we;ll just call PERSON IN DENIAL. Without everyone's input and many "JESUS" talks later I might not be in the better situation that I am now.

Anyway....just a thought what was the most meaningful COME TO JESUS talk for anyone else out there???? Hmmmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

I hate CTJ talks, I'm usually the one being called upon.

Monday, June 12, 2006  
Blogger RTBW said...

so far have not had any come to jesus meetings. here's hoping i don't have any anytime soon. the closest i came was a meeting with a good friend involving a loan of money. but we got that resolved.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home