[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: The BIG ONE.....

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The BIG ONE.....



Ok....its hear the month that I dread the most , JUNE.

Why you ask (thank you, thank you very much..hehehe) because it is the month in precisely 24 days , 3 hours and 10 minutes that I will be another year ...er....uh..OLDER.

Its the one most people dread...the BIG 4OMIFGOD!!!!!! Yep, so in celebration of this monumental event I'm thinking of doing something completely wacky!!!! Even though mugging down with Flying P was kinda fun.....:)

I am open for suggestions from the blog "peanut" gallery........

4 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Who is that handsome devil taking the picture behind you?

Monday, June 05, 2006  
Blogger RTBW said...

nice pic

rock climbing
sky diving
ballroom dancing lessons
rent out a nightclub
trip to vegas, jamaica, bahamas
take a cruise
see 40 pairs of tits on your birthday
see 40 penis' on your birthday
make out with 40 people

just a couple suggestions

Tuesday, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Rubbin~ thanks for the suggestions :) Hmm....I'll take you up on afew of them (wink-wink)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Rubbin~ thanks for the suggestions :) Hmm....I'll take you up on afew of them (wink-wink)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home