[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Too Little time...Not enough to BLOG!!!!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Too Little time...Not enough to BLOG!!!!!




I have been SWAMPED with projects at work.....

I have not enough time to even update my blog... I know weird, huh?

So for now....here's a pic of me courtesy of AG (thanks, girlie!) for all the mini-kilt wearing girls out there. When's mini-kilt wearing night going to be? I kinda think it should coincide with Steak and BJ night.....:) Anyway, thoughts on mini-kilt night? Day? Week? mini-kilt Interhash?

cheers!

8 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

umm, can't believe no comments yet. in one word, adorable. love this pic, love all the kilt pics. :) it is truly an honor meeting the queen of the major river in Egypt!!! ;)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger RTBW said...

So March 14 is the mini-Kilt hash run in Austin, and steak and BJs at the end of the run.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

ok....what about Houston? They have one too i think......

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

I need to get in shape if I'm gonna put my mini-kilt back on!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Nope, you have a great figure! We just have to collaborate on when and where, sistahs!

Come run Walnut Creek...I think DOF, Squeezin and TW are going to run tonite....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

Crapola..I completely forgot about the run...sorry chick. and I only get my hotmail account email at home.

:(

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger JD said...

omg, if you guys are running in mini kilts, i'll be there with digicam in hand.. ;)

Monday, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

Steak and BJ day was on MArch 14th. I got neither.

Friday, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home