[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Censorship-PG, R or X?

Monday, July 10, 2006

Censorship-PG, R or X?

So there I was "blogsurfing" on my Dad's laptop, thinking nothing about anyone's blog's or surfing.

Fast forward about 2 hours later. Conversation starts out like this:

Dad: Do you have a blog?
Me: Um, yes, why?
Dad: Well, I just saw it (butt pics etc.) and Northwestern University monitors that computer , websites and all.
Me: Oh, crap now not only can my Dad see my blog but so can Northwestern University.
Dad: Well, its not totally "X" rated, I'd give it an NC-17 and points for creativity.

At least my Dad has a good sense of humour....

2 Comments:

Blogger RTBW said...

you've got a cool dad

Monday, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

It was a weird moment to say the least...I think he made the best of it.

Monday, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home