[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Could it get any Worse????

Friday, January 12, 2007

Could it get any Worse????

I'm baccccccckkkkkkk....
Sorry about the vacation. Now that the holidays have come and gone I will not be doing my O.J Simpson impressions for awhile (no...not wearing mysterious black gloves and writing tell all books) but running through airports to catch the next plane.

Well this new year is already off to a BAD start. I had an unsual mammogram/ultra-sound in early December. So, this week I went for a my biopsies.

The news that one never wants to hear is now my reality. I have Stage 1 "Breast C". I cannot even spell out the word. Anyway, I am in good hands with an excellent surgeon here. I am going to have to get a modified radical masectomy (basically removal and reconstruction of my beloved "Lefty") Pancho is unharmed at this time and will carry on .

I have to talk to some plastic surgeons btw. now and my scheduled surgery.

Anyway, form what I know my prognosis is about 98% recovery. All I can say is be pro-active on your health!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Smut Mutt said...

I'm damn sorry to hear this happened to you. I always thought this only happend to overweight cows that smoked, didn't exercise, and ate shitty foods. The docs these days are getting much better at curing this horrible disease and at reconstructive surgury. Goodspeed.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

thx. I already know that I am going to lose "Lefty" and get it and "pancho" reconstructed.....ewww. All I can say is be vigilant on your own health. Peace and love

Tuesday, January 16, 2007  
Blogger RTBW said...

glad to see you're back blogging again. we missed you.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Thx. Now I need to get the blog of the "Boob formerly known as Lefty" up and running. Of course I will need input of what to re-name it.....what goes with "Pancho"??????

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger RTBW said...

gonzalez
garcia
mariachi
taco
enchilada
arroz con pollo

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Pacho and Gonzalez?
Pancho and Garcia?

I dunno..........the forum remains open. Now if I can just figure out how to get one of those little polls on my blog.....hrmmmm....

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Menudo

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home