[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Kids Do the Darndest Things...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Kids Do the Darndest Things...

Those of you who are parents,aunts , uncles or work with kids will appreciate this....

Thursday at work I overhead that a 5th grade girl brought a vibrator to school.

She explained to her male 5th grade teacher, "It relaxes me and makes me feel REALLY good."

He told his 5th grade female co-teacher that he had " A female non-dress code issue for her to work with." I think this incident took exactly 30 minutes to make its way through the entire school!

At least its better than bringing a gun to school. Vibrators for everyone!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Only slightly better, how did she get a dildo anyway?

Monday, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

It looked like the bullet vibrator. We believe (in the school-way) that the source was the mother....

Tuesday, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

You have all the fun. I think the best thing I've taken up is a lighter.

Monday, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Wahooo!!!! My former roommate Cherry popper is laying trail. E-mail me and I will give you the skinny :)

nobonks@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

5th grade? Seriously??

Tuesday, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home