[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Here Comes the Sun.....Beware

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Here Comes the Sun.....Beware

Remember when tanning was in? Well, no more my friends.

About a week ago I went to my dermatologist to get two (not one!) but two basal cell melanomas removed. Yep, I had skin cancer from the big ball in the sky.

Thankfully, my docor called and confirmed that they successfully removed all the cancerous cells.

So instead of two melanomas I now will have two scars one on each side of my legs.

I've affectionitely named them "Lurch" and "Uncle Fester". (not ever be confused with my boobs-Pancho and Lefty).

But what a new addition Lurch and Uncle Fester will make.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

Nah, just Pancho and Lefty and now Lurch and Uncle Fester. Hey if guys can name their body parts why can't girls?

Thursday, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

Post pics please

Monday, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

Holy crap girl. I am glad to hear you will be ok...jeez.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

When I met Lurch and Uncle Fester, I didn't quite grasp their significance. Now I do.

Monday, November 06, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

hope you are ok

Monday, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home