[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: The Irons and Woods (parte dos)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Irons and Woods (parte dos)

So I have joined the likes of Tiger Woods, Anika Sorenstam and Michelle Wie.

I just noticed that the clubs I own are called "Light and Easy"...hrmmmm....

No, really I wanted clubs called "Heavy and Hard"or "Massive and Difficult"...geez who thinks up these names?!?!?

Anyone, what is the worst golf club name you can think of besides "Light and Easy"? Although I'm sure these clubs can get around the links if ya know what I mean - wink-wink :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

hehehe ....I did :) silly me I left out the word "shaft" which is every golf pros favorite word....

Wednesday, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

That's EXACTLY what my golf instrcutor says :)

Friday, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home