[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: The Boob Formerly Known as Lefty.......

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Boob Formerly Known as Lefty.......

First Prince changed his name to a symbol and then went to the "artist formerly known as Prince".
Well, know it is my turn to follow in the likes of Prince. NO....I'm not becoming an african-american singer that wears platforms and an afro.

But.......

I need your help in renaming the boob that will be formerly known as "Lefty". Its side-kick "pancho" will still remain.

I am opening up the blog forum..............

(drum roll begins....)

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

How about Nubsie?

:)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Barbara said...

How about Nubsie?

:)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Menudo? hahaha

Thursday, January 18, 2007  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

We'd be much more creative with pictures of the name-ee... :D

Friday, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Maybe I'll have pics later....I haven't even had surgery yet!!!!

Friday, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home