[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: The Question Is.....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Question Is.....

Shamelessly taken from Trojan Whore who got it from DNA..so this is so third hand :)


31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Outkast- Roses- Yep they keep everything fresh and different...even ringtones

32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping for sure.

33. Who was your last text message from?My friend John in Chicago

34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?Mine...duh

.35. What color shirt are you wearing?tie-dyed hash tee-shirt

.36. Most recent movie you watched?Start to finish? Talledega Nights-hysterical

37. Name five things you have on you at all times?ID,cell phone, lip gloss, Ipod and hair scrunchy-thingee

38. What color are your bed sheets? Deep Burgundy/Blue

39. How much cash do you have on you right now?65$

40.What is your favorite part of the chicken?Breast meat

41. What is your favorite town/city? Paris, France or Madrid Spain

42. I can't wait till.?? the apocolypse comes...just kidding:)

.43. Who got you to join Blogger? It was not so much "who" but it was peer pressure

44. What did you have for dinner last night?went to the Symphony Bats happy hour so I had chicken quesadillas, spinach dip and tortilla chips , and some fruit

.45. How tall are you barefoot?5'4

46. Have you ever smoked crack?Thankfully no...

47. Do you own a gun?used to have a Remington shot-gun

48 What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Green tea or a Diet Coke

49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? secret weapon?!?!?!? Hmm...I guess my charming/witty personality and when that fails my killer ass.

50. Do you have A.D.D?On some days ...yes. Especially when I've had a lot of caffeine and chocolate then I'm wired all day..

51. What time did you wake up today? 6:30

52. Current worry? Lifespan of my car.

53. Current hate? Global unrest, greed , hate and general animosity towards others.

54. Favorite place to be? With friends.....Having fun.

55. Where would you like to travel? Europe,Africa (south Africa), Mauritius, Seychelles and South America

56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully still alive..Married maybe.

57. Last thing you ate?asian noodles and veggies

58. What songs do you sing in the shower?I don't sing but I hum real well :)

59. Last person that made you laugh?My stupid self...

60. Worst injury you ever had? tore my hamstring in a 5K in Dallas -was in physical therapy for 6 months and couldn't run/race for about 8 months

61. Does someone have a crush on you?Um..err..I hope so!!!

62. What is your favorite candy?Anything CHOCOLATE-M&m's, Chocolate pretzels, Hershey kisses you name it and its chocolate I'll eat it

63. Favorite errogenous zone? Oh boy...Back of the neck always does it for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger RTBW said...

mmmmm....
chicken breast covered in chocolate
everybody loves chocolate

Thursday, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

63.....me too:)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home