[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: New Addition to my family-irons and woods..

Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Addition to my family-irons and woods..

Yep, I finally did it....

I got a new set of golf clubs. They are totally stylin' and with my great new stand bag ( beer cooler is with the bag!) I am ready to hit the greens. Well, at least take some nice beers to the greens...

Should be interesting as my brother who is an on-air personality for ESPN College Game Day Radio and SportsCenter will be in town this next weekend for the big UT/Ohio State Game. He is a pretty good golfer with about a 12-13 handicap. (I just want to hang with him..) lol

FORE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

Ohhh....a foursome?!?!?! My favorite :)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

I just want to drive around in the golf cart drunk:)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Yep, made sure that it had a beer cooler on it :)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home