[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Weekend Review

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Weekend Review

Last weekend started pretty easily;

Friday- Went to go see Tommy Chong speak at Book People-glad I got there early as 250 other people decided that he would be great to listen to as well. He was great, very much like he was with Cheech Marin and also on that 70;'s Show. I suggest to read his book "I Chong" which is a take off on "I Ching"..he wrote it while he was in prison for selling a "water-pipe" to an undecover DEA agent on-line. Whatever....don;t the feds have better things to do than arrest Tommy Chong?

Saturday- Chom Son Volunteer party...what more can I say?!?!?! Great food, great company and a GREAT place to be!!!!

Cannot wait to eat more yummy food there :) Let the pictures that @ss Gagger and others took speak for themselves...bwahahaha . Can anyone say karoake? Wow...karoake overload....

What was the over all concensus on the best "karoake"song of the night?????

2 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

I’d have to say Ring around the panty’s rendition of baby got back. And the best dance, was ring around the panty and smells like teen fanny or ring around the panty and bonesucker. Man, that guy can dance.

;-)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

your're right he is the BOMB!!!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home