[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Chicago Summary..

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Chicago Summary..

Chicago Part Dos is now over. Whew!
My brother and my oldest niece came into town last Wednesday night and it was non-stop action from there. Did I mention that my niece is 4 1/2? Anyway, last Friday we went to go and see the Cirque Shanghai at Navy Pier ( very cool if anyone is going to Chicago very soon). Similiar to the other Cirque de Soleil's except this one is from China.

So...we get to Navy Pier and go and scope out the deal. It is outside under a HUGE outdoor pavillion with ....get...this NO air conditioning, fans etc. No, problem its Chicago right? Wrong. It was 95 degrees that day with little to no wind. Anyway, once I got used to sweating bullets my focus was on the Cirque Shanghai.

Cool stunts, death defying trapezee stunts etc. My favorite thought were the young women who could contort their bodies into various gymnastic poses. I think these women/ young girls hav eno spines. Anyway, what is the attraction to contortion artists anyway? Someone explain this to me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home