[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Chicago And Censorship Part 2

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Chicago And Censorship Part 2

I'm going to Chicago again tomorrow. City of "parental and university censorship" for blogs....well really just "blog"(aka mine). I will update when I can. I know that I am going to Mudsucker's (for those that know him I'll give him a shout-out for ya) party and watch the White Sox destroy the Texas Rangers on Saturday night. Wooohooo

Can you say repeat World Series champions? I know it might be early to make predictions but I feel kinda optimistic. Anyone out there have any other team ???

3 Comments:

Blogger RTBW said...

uhh - Houston Astros.

Thursday, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

They are LOSING to the CUBS right now 3-0. They are in danger of losing 2-3 to the CUBS. The NL over half the teams aren't even over .500.

Thursday, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Spotty said...

Duh...the Cards!!

Friday, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home