[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Wanderlust ......

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Wanderlust ......





Ah..the fine art of world travels. These are some of my favorite photos with some of my favorite hash traveling buddies: BANGZ ANYTHING, MS. SPERMHEADSKI and IV .

These photos are from Seville and Malaga , Spain in 2002. I'm planning a trip again in July. Anyone is welcome to join me...

Most likely to La Antigua, Guatemala to see my friend BANGZ ANYTHING and the bar (s) she now owns: Reilly's Irish Tavern and Buddah Bar. For those who haven't been down to Guatemala I'm (again) going to shamelssly promote my friends. Go and visit BANGZ's site:

www.reillysirishtavern.com

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

shamelessly promote away

Monday, February 06, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

shamelessly promote away

Monday, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Spotty said...

I wanna go! I absolutely adore Bangz!

Monday, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home