[url= THINGS I CANNOT DENY: Living in a Barbie Doll World.....

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Living in a Barbie Doll World.....




I was one the phone today with an ex-boyfriend who had told me that I reminded him of a Barbie Doll. I was A LOT of fun to be around and always dressed sexy and fun. Kind of made me think though.....hmmm...

Barbie is a huge man-made piece of plastic. Was he insinuating that I reminded him of a large piece of plastic? Was i fun to play with sometimes, but not all the time? Anyway, it made me think of all the materialistic,plastic things in this world and I certainly didn't want to be one of them!

Any thoughts out there on living in a Barbie world or a real one......

9 Comments:

Blogger PackerPundit said...

I seriously think he meant it as a compliment... speaking as a guy and all :)

Sunday, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Awww..Romey-baby..that's sweet. this was from the guy I had been dating the last 4 1/2 months who broke up with me on Valentine's day. Yea, I am kind of a HOT barbie doll....not in the Paris hilton way....none of my videos are on the market.....yet. lol)

Sunday, February 26, 2006  
Blogger SJ said...

If you were BArbie that would have made him Ken...

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I can show you a pick Ian and you can decide...very good looking , but very messed up.

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

You know who he is EZ so my mouth is shut.....

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Could careless if he does, he used to as he was pictured on my blog. Just think of my blog name and it will all be clear.....in the Houston H3.

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

So why are you talking to him ?

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I cannot say on this blog......

WS-you know why
Baby G- I will tell you why later....

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Could be my lack of self-esteem......

Monday, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home